Veronafiere has prepared this Handbook to help ensure containment of the COVID-19 pandemic. It summarises Veronafiere's own dispositions and those defined by competent authorities.
The measures indicated herein are also available in more detail in specific documents prepared by Veronafiere (DUVRI-Interference Risk Assessment, Technical Regulations, Exhibition Centre Regulations, etc.) published on the www.veronafiere.it website.
INDICATIONS FOR VISITORS
- Do not enter the Exhibition Centre if you have a body temperature above 37.5 °C, symptoms attributable to COVID-19 or if you are subject to restrictive provisions (for example: mandatory quarantine).
- Always uphold social distancing of at least one metre, both outside and inside the Halls.
- Always wear a face mask. The mask must be worn correctly, covering both the mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands and/or disinfect them frequently using the sanitising gel provided in Halls and on stands.
INDICATIONS FOR EXHIBITORS
- Observe all the indications given above for visitors.
- Hand sanitisation gel must be available for use by operators and visitors.
- Organise and manage space on your stand in a manner that facilitates smooth movement of visitors (one-way routes of suitable width, etc. ...).
- Any seating in the stands must ensure minimum social distancing of at least one metre between each seat.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfection of stands, equipment and premises must be ensured, paying special attention to areas where visitors circulate and surfaces which are touched most frequently (handrails, light switches, door handles, etc.).
- Ensure the exchange of air in any enclosed settings created inside the stands by installing openings or suitable ventilation systems.
- If food or drinks are served inside the stands, strictly follow the instructions issued by competent authorities.
- Do not serve buffet food unless appropriate prevention measures are implemented (for example: individual packaged products, service by staff, etc. ...).
If you intend to serve food, organise spaces in a manner that avoids the formation of gatherings and implement suitable measures (signs on the ground, barriers, etc.) to ensure social distancing of at least one metre when queueing for access to the area or buffet.
INFORMATION FOR FITTERS
- Do not enter the Exhibition Centre if you have a body temperature above 37.5 °C, symptoms attributable to COVID-19 or you are subject to restrictive provisions (for example: mandatory quarantine).
- Uphold social distancing of at least one meter, especially during set-up/dismantling operations.
- Organize personal work activity in a manner that ensures a distance of at least one metre between each individual.
- Always wear a face mask The mask must be worn correctly, covering both the mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands and/or disinfect them frequently using the sanitising gel that must be made available to everyone involved in set-up/dismantling work.
- Provide your staff with sanitizing gel and all necessary PPE.
- Carry out daily sanitation of vehicles and equipment. Using vehicles and equipment belonging to companies is FORBIDDEN.
- Keep the daily list of people present on site for at least 15 days.
- Any persons presenting symptoms compatible with COVID-19 must leave the Exhibition Centre; the matter must be reported immediately to Veronafiere.
- Identify the person in charge of COVID-19 issues and notify Veronafiere through the accreditation portal.
CONTACTS FOR INFORMATION AND CLARIFICATIONS: email@example.com +39.045.829.8149
DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT