Verona Exhibition Centre is located at Viale del Lavoro 8. It is about 3 km from the city centre
and only a few minutes from Verona Porta Nuova Railway Station,
the A4/A22 motorways and Valerio Catullo Verona-Villafranca International Airport.
- Arrivals on the Brennero motorway (A22) we suggest you take the Verona Nord Exit
- Arrivals on the A4 motorway (Milan-Venice) we advise you to take the Verona Sud Exit
- Arrivals from the centre of Verona take Porta Nuova as the landmark, take the underpass on Viale Piave and follow the signs indicating Exhibition Centre parking areas
- Verona Sud tollgates: leave the exhibition centre and follow the signs for the A4 Motorway. Travel time: about 2-3 minutes
- Verona Nord tollgates: leave the exhibition centre and initially follow the indications for the Railway Station and then for the Ring Road and the A22 Motorway. Travel time: about 15 minutes
Verona Porta Nuova railway station offers fast national and international connections serving: Munich-Brennero-Verona-Bologna-Florence-Rome and Turin-Genoa-Milan-Verona-Venice-Udine-Trieste
Ph. +39 045 892021 – Cell. +39 199 166 177
Assistance (Mon/Fri 9-13 and 14-17)
Ph. +39 045 8023341 – Fax +39 045 802 3293
Disabled assistance (timetable: 7-21)
Ph. +39 045 8023302 – Fax +39 045 802 2402
Goods management | Ph. +39 045 522411
For information about train timetables or to buy train tickets online click here
- Taxi | The railway station is about 3 km from the Exhibition Centre. You can easily reach the exhibition centre from the station by taxi (indicative cost: euro 8.00, estimated travel time 5 – 6 minutes).
- Buses | Bus lines leave from the square in front of the Railway Station serving the Exhibition Centre (indicative cost of ticket: euro 0.90, estimated travel time 8 – 9 minutes).
Taxi | Journey time: about 10 min. Indicative cost: euro 8.00.
Buses | Journey time: about 8/9 minutes. Indicative cost of ticket: euro 0.90.
N.B. During the main events, shuttle bus services are available to and from the Verona Porta Nuova Railway Station
LINE 21-22 Borgo Trento Hospital – Castelvecchio – Porta Nuova Station – Via Agricoltura – Borgo Roma Hospital | Stop in Via Agricoltura
LINE 61 Castelvecchio – Porta Nuova Station – Viale del Lavoro | Stop in Viale del Lavoro
– Piazza Brà (opposite Palazzo della Gran Guardia)
– Corso Porta Nuova (Chamber of Commerce)
– Via Scopoli (Exhibition Centre) 8.00 – 11.00 (departures from Piazza Brà every 15 minutes) and 15.30 – 19.00 (departures from Piazza Brà every 15 minutes)
8.30 – 19.00 (departures every 30 minutes)
9.00 – 19.00: every 30 minutes
- By car: from the Airport, take the dual carriageway towards Villafranca. Follow directions to Verona Sud motorway exit and then to “Fiera” (Exhibition Centre). Journey time: about 10 min.
- Shuttle Buses: during the event, shuttle buses run directly from the Airport to the Exhibition Centre. On routine days, there is shuttle bus service serving the Railway Station, which is about 1 Km from the Exhibition Centre and easily reached by Taxi or bus. Journey time: about 20 min. Cost: euro 6.00.
- Taxi: journey time: about 10 min. Cost: about euro 16.00.
- Check-in Service in the Exhibition Centre: The check-in service is located in Gallery 4/5, Box 3-4-5
- By car: from the Exhibition Centre, follow the direction to Verona Sud tollgates. Take the dual carriageway following the “Airport” signs. Journey time: about 10 min.
- Shuttle Buses: during the event, shuttle buses run directly from the Exhibition Centre to the Airport. On routine days, first go to the Railway Station (about 1 km) by bus and then use the shuttle service (every 20 min) to the Airport. Journey time: about 20 min. Cost: euro 6.00.
- Taxi: ourney time: about 10 min. Cost: about euro 16.00
Area H: Exhibitors Parking
Park P3 Ex Vegetable Market: Visitors 10€
PALAEXPO: Press, Authorized, Visitors 10€
P11: Reserved Authorities, Visitors 10€